Rules & Terms
• Creators must be current students, faculty members, or alumni of Northeastern University.
• Submissions are not restricted to students from a particular school or major.
• Work submitted to NXNEU must have been completed within two calendar years of the festival (March 2022 - March 2024).
• Work submitted to be featured in one of our screenings must be video-based and may be of any length or genre. This includes but is not limited to short films, featurettes, feature-length films, video animation, and music videos.
• Work submitted for our screenplay competition must be text-based and maybe be of any length or genre. All screenplays should include a synopsis.
• Work submitted to NXNEU may be created in or outside of the classroom setting.
• Work that has been submitted to other festivals is still eligible to be submitted to NXNEU.
Incomplete Submission Guidlines
If your project still needs a few finishing touches on February 23 but will be complete by March 22, you can still submit! Simply upload your incomplete work to FilmFreeway and email us at email@example.com with details about your project and its timeline for completion.
For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.